Hello and welcome to a new Wednesday Sketch Challenge inspiration. We're hosting sketch challenges every week for you to get inspired, join the fun and get a chance to win a wonderful prize!
- Originally, I wanted to use some patterned paper for the background but as you can see, this card took another turn. The center part is pretty close to the sketch but the stripes on the sides are just loosely inspired by it.
- mask off the right and left side of you card panel using masking tape/paper
- use a dark blue Distress Oxide ink for ink blending to create the sky
- use a stencil to create some snowy hills using the same blue ink but with a lighter hand than before
- remove the masking tape and use the stencil again to expand the snowy hills
- stamp your images on alcohol marker friendly paper using a matching ink
- color your images and cut them out
- adheres the colored images to your panel using foam tape, make sure there's enough space for the sentiment left
- stamp your sentiment
- Crossing clean lines with a fun design element can make your cards more interesting. I expanded the snowy hills outside of my main background and also adhered one cloud on the edge of the focal background.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy day,