Hello and welcome to a sneak at the Reverse Confetti October Mini Release! Today, we're highlighting the adorable Cookies and Milk stamp and die set.
- I wanted to create a simple ink blended background to really make the large stamp the star of the show.
- stamp the large stamp from Cookies and Milk onto watercolor paper using a water resistant ink
- color your image using watercolor markers, I used Faber Castell Watercolor Markers
- use a dark brown color pencil to add texture to the wood
- die cut the image using Cookies and Milk Confetti Cuts or fussy cut it
- cut a white card panel to size and do some ink blending with Distress Oxide ink, start in the center and blend to white using yellow and green inks
- add foam tape to the back of your stamped image and adhere it to the background
- stamp your sentiment in black ink
- decorate your card with the small left stamp using the same Distress Ink you used for ink blending
- Colored pencils can be used on watercolors, watercolor markers and alcohol markers to add texture and details.
- Small stamps are a great way to add some interest to your project.
Find loads of inspiration on your way from blog to blog. The Design Team and Fetti Friends created wonderful projects using todays highlighted stamp and die set.
Find much more inspiration on the Reverse Confetti Blog or play along the current Stock Your Stash Challenge!
Nicole Vögeli * you're here
👉 your next stop * Deanne Kuntz
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a colorful day,