Yay! It's release day at My Favorite Things and we're having some friends over to share a bunch of inspiration with you!
- I wanted to create a card using the Framed Greetings Cover-Up die and give the two adorable polar bears from Polar Opposites a home on a card.
- die cut the Framed Greetings Cover-Up die from Kraft paper
- glue a piece of Natural card stock behind the die cut frame
- die cut a square from a piece of patterned paper and glue it to the center of the frame
- stamp, color and die cut two polar bears, I used light gray ink and colored pencils for my coloring
- rip some white paper to create snow hills for your bears to stand on, cut the bottom with a paper trimmer and glue the ripped papers down
- adhere the polar bears with foam tape
- stamp the greeting in black
- add stitched lines to the focal frame using a white gel pen
- die cut the snowflakes (from the free with 60$ die) three times
- glue a small snowflake on a larger one, repeat two times
- glue the snowflakes in place and add a rhinestone or sequin to the center
- ripped paper makes great snow
- stitched lines created with white gel pen are a fun way to add a little interest (I feel like they were in fashion years ago and I haven't used them on my projects for a long time, but I still like them).
We have so much inspiration to share, so hop over to the MFT Website to see all the new products and projects from the Design Team and our Friends.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a colorful day,