Hello and welcome to a new Wednesday Sketch Challenge inspiration. We have weekly challenges for your to play along, inspired by fun sketches.
- I wanted to create a non-cute, more masculine Christmas card and incorporate the pretty Wood Plank Background stamp.
- stamp the Wood Plank Background with light brown ink on a white panel at an angle
- stamp the background again on another piece of paper (for the center piece)
- do some light brown ink blending on both stamped background pieces
- cut your center piece to size
- stamp a sentiment on your center piece and decorate it with twigs and berries (I used Distress Oxides to do my stamping)
- stamp two brush stroke stamps to your background using a brown ink, this will be like a frame for your center piece
- die cut two Stitched Ric Racs
- adhere your center piece to the background using foam tape
- glue the Ric Racs to the center piece
Join the fun and meet us on the My Favorite Things Blog for more information about how you can play along and to get inspired by the Design Team.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a colorful day,