Hello and welcome to a new Wednesday Sketch Challenge inspiration.
Todays card is special. It's an order from a neighbor who got invited to a wedding. I don't know the couple but I've seen their wedding invitations and therefore had an idea of what style they like.
- I wanted the card to be inspired by the wedding invitations. They were printed on kraft paper with black and white photos and a romantic font. The couple on the photos was outside and I knew they like to travel the world together. I wanted to incorporate all these clues into my card.
- stamp your images onto white paper that goes well with colored pencils
- color your images only using one dark gray colored pencil
- die cut or fussy cut the images
- stamp a romantic font on your piece of kraft card stock using a brown ink that is just a bit darker than your paper and glue the background to your card base
- die cut a circle from white card stock and cut off two sides to match the sketch, glue it to your card
- die cut two red hearts and some small stitched leaves
- stamp and die cut the sentiment and die cut one more banner from vellum
- glue the images, banner, hearts and leaves in place using liquid glue and foam tape
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a colorful day,