Hello and welcome to my last Reverse Confetti September release inspiration post. I had so much fun creating using these wonderful products.
I have one more Christmas card for you today featuring a fun background die, a gorgeous sentiment set and a beautiful holiday flower set.
- I really love white and cream with a little bit of red for holiday cards. The cream color ads softness to my project and makes the red pop. I also wanted to highlight the sentiment and that frame die was just perfect for doing so.
- die cut the Center Frame Cover Panel from white card stock
- cut a cream card stock piece to size and glue it behind the white frame
- stamp, color and die cut your flower image (I used watercolor paper and watercolor markers and colored pencils) from the Holiday Bough set and coordinating dies
- adhere your flowers to the card using foam tape
- stamp your sentiment from Joyful Holiday Wishes using two colors of ink by using a stamping tool (like the MISTI) and masking tape
- two-toned sentiments are eye-chatching but quite easy to make. Use inks that are very similar to the colors you used on your image.