Hello and welcome. I hope you're enjoying my Reverse Confetti September release inspiration series.
How cool are these new background dies!? You can use them separately or layer them. I think they are perfect for backgrounds all year round.
- I had a kraft/creme colored background in mind with white details and kind of a tag as the focal point. I also wanted to include one of the pretty images from Lantern Additions which is not only fun to use with the lantern but on its own as well.
- die cut the Big Polkas Cover Panel from kraft card stock and Layering Scallop Circles Cover Panel from cream card stock.
- glue the cream card stock onto a white piece of paper and the kraft one on top of them (like in the photo)
- die cut the window from the Scallop Window Tag from white card stock and stamp your sentiment on it using black ink
- adhere the sentiment piece to your card panel using foam tape
- stamp the pretty holiday decor from Lantern Additions onto alcohol marker friendly paper and color it
- die cut your colored image using Lantern Additions coordinating dies
- adhere the colored image to your card using foam tape
- add little dots of Stickles to the center of every circle and on every berry
- on a busy background like this, a small tag and a pop of color add just enough to be the focal point but still give the background the attention it deserves
I hope you got inspired and will be back soon for more inspiration. Check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for lots of wonderful projects and ideas.
Thanks for stopping by!Have a cozy day,