Hello and welcome to this months Hits & Highlights by My Favorite Things!
This months Hits and Highlights are all about hugs, kisses and cute lip balm gift packagings.
- I wanted to decorate a gift for my neighbor with a cute tag and an additional smaller gift bag with a lip balm in it.
- glue a strip of patterned paper to the bottom on the front of your gift bag
- fill your paper bag and fold the top to close the bag
- take a smaller bag out of white or vellum paper and put your lip balm (or another small gift) in it.
- create a cute tag using a tag die and colored card stock
- die cut the tag again from white card stock, rip the upper two thirds off and glue the bottom third to your tag for the look of snow
- stamp, color and die cut your image using alcohol markers and matching ink and paper
- glue the image to your tag
- stamp and die cut your greeting and adhere it to the tag with foam tape
- glue some sequins to your project for some sparkle
- use a clip to attach the small bag and the tag to your gift
- add some twine to the clip and tie a little bow
- Paper bags are great for gift wrapping. You can stamp on them, glue die cuts on them, decorate them as I did and much more.
We have more inspiration for you waiting on the MFT Blog! Check out what my fellow Design Team ladies created!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a happy day,