Hello and welcome to my Reverse Confetti September release inspiration series.
I'm pleased to share another project I made using brand new products by Reverse Confetti. One of my favorites of the new release is Pick of the Patch. Look how cute this bear is with all his pumpkins!
- I wanted to create a fall card with soft colors on a warm light brown background. I went on Pinterest and searched for pumpkin colors and got inspired by pretty color combos.
- die cut the larger circle from the Circle Rays Duo from your white card panel
- add Antique Linen Distress Oxide ink to the circle adding more color to the edge and less to the center
- glue the white panel to your card base and glue the ink blended circle back into its place on your card base. This is called the die cut inlay technique.
- stamp your images from the Pick of the Patch set onto alcohol marker friendly paper using a matching ink like Memento Tuxedo Black
- die cut all your images using Pick of the Patch coordinating dies
- adhere the critters, leaves and pumpkins to your cardbase using foam tape
- stamp your greeting with the same Antique Linen Distress Oxide ink you used for the ink blending
- looking for color combos online gives you new inspiration for your color combos
- die cut inlay is a fun technique that creates great looks but does not add additional bulk to your card
I hope you got inspired and will be back soon for more inspiration. Check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for lots of wonderful projects and ideas.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a colorful day,