Hello and welcome to my Reverse Confetti September release inspiration series.
Today, I have another fall themed card for you. I used the beautiful wreath from the In All Things stamp set and Distress Inks to create this simple card.
- I recently rediscovered one of my favorite Distress Ink techniques. I created a card a few days ago and had so much fun, I wanted to make another one but with a different color combo.
- stamp the wreath from In All Things with Distress Inks onto watercolor paper (Distress Inks usually do not stamp perfectly but that's totally fine for this technique)
- I used Tea Dye, Seedless Preserves and Victorian Velvet Distress Inks
- now activate the ink using a water brush
- spread the ink all over your stamped image, playing with the different shades
- add splatters of ink with a paint brush
- let the image dry
- add Distress Ink to a slick surface (like a glass mat or a piece of plastic) and add some drops of water to them
- pick up your Distress Ink watercolor with a paint brush and paint some details to your wreath
- let everything dry
- add a soft blend of Distress Ink to the edges of your card panel
- make sure everything is completely dry before your stamp and clear heat emboss your sentiment
- I have a short YouTube video on the easy Distress Ink Watercolor technique. Feel free to check out my channel for a step by step tutorial.
I hope you got inspired and will be back soon for more inspiration. Check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for lots of wonderful projects and ideas.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a colorful day,