Hello and welcome to my Reverse Confetti September release inspiration series.
I'm very happy to share wonderful brand new products with you for the next few days. I have Halloween, Fall and Christmas related projects to share with you. I had some much fun using these stamps and dies and I hope you enjoy my ideas.
- I wanted my cute bats to look like they are enjoying a little get-together at the lantern. What would they be chatting about?
- stamp the lantern, the fall decor, the candle from the Lanterns set and two bats from the Spooktacular set onto watercolor paper
- color the images with watercolor markers
- die cut all the stamped images using Lanterns Confetti Cuts and Spooktacular Confetti Cuts
- do some ink blending for the background starting with yellow at the center and adding dark blue from the edges
- adhere the images using foam tape
- stamp the sentiment from Pick of the Patch using a crisp black ink
- to give the bats some glow from the candle, start coloring them yellow where the light comes from and only color them black/dark gray where the shadows areas are
I hope you got inspired and will be back soon for more inspiration. Check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for lots of wonderful projects and ideas.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a colorful day,