These two cards are my take on the second lesson of the Spring Card Camp. I love the idea of using a Distress Oxide rainbow on kraft or cream cardstock.
I'm always looking for fun and pretty color combos. So I thought, I'd share this one with you.
Distress Oxide: Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmelade, Fossilized Amber, Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers and Seedless Preserves. The paper I used is by My Favorite Things and is called Primitive Cream.
If you want to join the fun, hop over to Online Card Classes!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful Easter weekend,
* Blossoming Buds - Paper Smooches
* Have Faith - Paper Smooches
* Botanicals 2 & 3 - Paper Smooches
* Dinky Doodles 1 & 2 - Paper Smooches
* Distress Oxides (see combo above)
* Primitive Cream cardstock - My Favorite Things