★ DAY 3: crafty tea time
Fall makes me want to drink some delicious herbal tea (I don't like the fruity ones) and I believe it tastes even better if you drink it while your crafting ;-)
I saw something like that a while ago and I knew, that would be a fun and quick fall craft.
- it's an easy way to spice up tea bags for a pretty gift
- you can stretch your craft supplies
★ HOW TO:
- die cut a small tag
- decorate it with fall stamps, dies or words
- remove the tea tag from your tea bag and tie your cute tag to it <- read that out loud quickly ;-)
- here's Liana's post "Tee mit Herz" (tea with a heart) that inspired me
- cardstock (in various colors)
- a small tag die (or use other shapes and punch a little whole in it)
- fall craft supplies from you stash (dies, stamps,...)
★ WHAT MORE:
I love card making challenges! :-) Would you like to play along a fun fall/pumpking challenge? Hop over to my blog post "herbstlicher Dank" :-) You'll find the link to the Stempelgarten Challenge.
There's a fall inspired challenge on the Lawnscaping blog and a "Pumpkin" challenge over at Creative Friday as well.