WELCOME to my first crafty series.
This week will be all about the crafty things I did last week... Now, that fall is here, I wanted to decorate our home a little. I was looking for something quick and easy but cute and crafty :-)
★ DAY 1: Paper Pumpkins
I went through my crafty stash and did a little search on Pinterest. These 3D paper pumpkins caught my eye and I wanted to try if they are as easy to make as they seem. Yes, they are! :-)
★ WHAT'S FUN:
- you can use those leftover pattern papers (I rarely use orange on my projects)
- kids could help to make these
- you can decorate your home or tie them to a present
★ HOW TO:
- I got this idea from Pinterest, so check out Elise's post "DIY paper lanterns" including her step by step photos for the instructions.
- colored cardstock for your paper strips
- twine or ribbon
- scissors, needle, hole punch
★ WHAT MORE:
- you could make Christmas ornaments this way as well
- your pumpkins don't have to be orange, get crazy and color them as you like :-)
If you were looking for a card, here it is :-) I found some fun two-dimensional paper pumpkins on Pinterest as well. They might be the easyest ones I've ever seen and so fun to make. All you need is tree paper circles. Pinterest -> pumpkins with circle punch
How fun ist that: Creative Friday has a "Pumpkin" Challenge going on. Who's in?! :-)
Thank you for joining me for this fall series. If you like, come back tomorrow for some kitchen decor ideas using your craft supplies.
Have a happy fall day!