This card was so fun to make. I love hedgehogs, fall colors and clean and simple cards. I think I have to make some more of these :-) You can never have too many cards for lovely friends, right?! ;-)
HOW TO: I masked off the leaves to make the hedgehog look he's behind them. I colored my image and fuzzy cut it. For the background I used the ink smoshing technique. To add some interest, I added some gold glitter mist splatters, a strip of pattern paper, some sequins and some twine.
I'd love to enter the My Favorite Things Suprstar Card Contest.
Material / supplies
Stempel / stamps
* "Warm and Fuzzy Friends" My Favorite Things
* "Harvest Mouse" My Favorite Things
* "Label Maker Sentiments" My Favorite Things
Andere / other ones
* Ranger Archival Jet Black Ink
* Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
* Distress Inks (shabby shutters, carved pumpkin, brushed corduroy)
* Sequins by Pretty Pink Posh
I also would like to enter the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Clean and Simple" as well as the Creative Friday Challenge "Clean and Simple".
Have a lovely day! Thanks a lot for stopping by :-)