- I drew some watercolor lines with Distress Inks on watercolor paper and die cut this panel.
- I cut the leftover paper to get a double stitched frame.
- I stamped some snowflakes and used white embossing powder.
- To make my white panel pop, I created a background out of colored paper and a leftover strip (from a similar card panel I did not use). The green paper already had embossed dots on it. For the brown paper I went for the stitched die.
- Because I did not have a christmas sentiment, I used my beloved label maker sentiments. Sending hugs is always fun. :-)
- For the last detail, I wanted my moose to have some christmas lights or decoration on his antlers. I drew some tiny dots with a gold gel pen and added Glossy Accents on top
I'd love to enter the My Favorite Things Suprstar Card Contest.
Stempel / stamps
* "Warm and Fuzzy Friends" My Favorite Things
* "Snowflake Flurry" My Favorite Things
* "Label Maker Sentiments" My Favorite Things
Stanzen / dies
* "Inside and Out Stitched Rectangle Stax" My Favorite Things
* "Stitched Strip" My Favorite Things
Andere / other ones
* Ranger Archival Jet Black Ink
* Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
* Distress Inks (festive berry, moved lawn)
* Wow white embossing powder
* gold gel pen
* Glossy Accents
* colored paper
I would also like to enter the Stempelküche Challenge "Streifen/Karos - Stripes or Checked Pattern".