I wanted to keep my card clean and simple. So instead of adding banners (as you see them in the sketch), I added enamel stickers. They give my card color and interest but keep it light.
I used vellum for the sentiment, because I didn't want the bear and the pick background to be covered up by the words.
Stempel / stamps
* "Birthday Bears" My Favorite Things
Stanzformen / dies
* "Inside and Out Stitched Rectangle Stax" My Favorite Things
Andere / other ones
* Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
* Distress Ink (Picked Raspberry)
* Enamel Stickers by Create A Smile
* Versafine Onyx Black
* white embossing powder by Wow
I'd love to play along the MFT Sketch Challenge.
Have a beary nice day!